Clear all

[Sticky] Adventure System Campaigns  

RSS

Overlord
(@scribe)
Scrivener Admin
15/04/2020 11:06 am  

Greetings,

It would be great to hear how you are using the Adventure System. Reply by way of this post and let us know what type of campaign you are running and tell us a little about the characters. Beware, if the campaign is a good fit for a primer, we might just ask you to write it up...

Enjoy!

Scribe of the Adventure System

Overlord
(@scribe)
Scrivener Admin
15/04/2020 11:52 am  

I'll get things started. My current campaign is called the Outland. It is a sci-fi campaign set in our solar system in the year 3648, but it not hard science fiction. It includes Mentalism and I take significant liberties in terraforming worlds like Mars and Venus along with moons in the outer solar system like Titan. The Martian Republic also did some genetic engineering during the terraforming era that resulted more options available for players than just "human". 

There have been over 30 session in the Outland, but the current group of characters is on session 8. The group is as follows:

• Arden Horkos: A Reckoner in service to the Blind Seers of Orcus
  • Dash Ransom: A spacer and merchant prince of House Ransom from the United Mining Combine
  • Etox Listanio: A plutonian hacker from Kharon
  • Fenris: A dog soldier from Njord

The campaign started with the characters working for Judda Vonn the de facto leader of the corsair resistance during the occupation of the Free State of Saturn by the Kingdom of Jove. The action started on the Flotilla, a massive ramshackle ring station, in orbit around Enceladus. The players were sent on a mission to recover a hauler filled with water from Titan. With 80% of the Flotilla under enemy control, the resistance was slowly being crushed due to a lack of food and water.

ReplyQuote
Overlord
(@scribe)
Scrivener Admin
15/04/2020 11:56 am  

Here's the map of the Flotilla I cooked up for the Outland gazetteer. 

Flotilla.JPG

ReplyQuote
Share: