(@von-fuge)
Trusted Member

Lightening Rod

Lightning Rod

ReplyQuote
Von Fuge
(@von-fuge)
Trusted Member

Ripper Gauntlet d10: Damage Fortitude +d8; ROF FA; Cap 30; Range 20x4; Recoil; Unreliable

Should have AP 3; see v1.0 pg 80 Ripper Gauntlet

ReplyQuote
Von Fuge
(@von-fuge)
Trusted Member

@scribe

I like the visual layout and find it very readable.  I think you hit the important points as far as what to include (local day, gravity, trade, etc.)

Should Density be a rating instead of a calculation?  For example, Olympia has a population density of 4,135/km2; is that a densely-packed throng or a barely populated ghost town? 

ReplyQuote
Overlord
(@scribe)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter  

@von-fuge, good catches; fixed.

Fair point on population density. I prefer the hard data style of the planetary profiles (Tech and Law an unavoidable exception), so I am going to stick with the numbers, but we need to figure out how to make it relatable at a glance. Please read the Celestial Data sidebar on page 81 and share your thoughts... What I have there now isn't getting it done regarding density and is a bit misleading... You'd look at my examples and think Megalopolis was thinly populated which in untrue. It falls squarely between Tokyo (6,349) and NYC (10,175). I think we need ranges or better examples...

Scribe of the Adventure System

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share: