Rules Version 1.2 p...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Rules Version 1.2 posted to Players folder!

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Overlord
(@scribe)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter  

Greetings:

All chapters through Chapter 13: Powers to page 51 have been moved to InDesign and are now in version 1.2. The PDF now includes a full set of bookmarks allowing you to use them for navigation. The rules are now laid out with print in mind although our first release will be a digital publication.  To see what I mean, review the PDF in Two Page View (View | Page Display | Two Page View) and you will see how the spread pages work together.

From this point forward, all reviews should be conducted using version 1.2 through the Powers chapter.  Reviews of later sections should still use version 1.1. I hope to have the remaining chapters completed by the end of the week so we only have one version to deal with...

I have been combining chapters to streamline things, so you will find 13 chapters boiled down to 6 in version 1.2.

Peace

Scribe of the Adventure System

PaulC
(@paulc)

Perhaps I am blind, maybe my account is not fully enabled, but I am not finding the players folder nor the rules in pdf format. I am looking forward to checking them out....

Overlord
(@scribe)
Reputable Member Admin
Topic starter  

Greetings:

Neither; because we are approaching the launch of the Adventure System as a commercial product, access to the Players folder currently is restricted to contributors, editors and play-testers...

Please email me directly to discuss access: Overlord@adventure-system.com

Thanks

Scribe of the Adventure System

Share: